Let Main Line Kitchen Design help you
- Select a cabinet dealer and a kitchen designer to work with.
- Have this professional measure the kitchen and come up with a preliminary design.
- Rework and refine the design until it is close to complete.
- Decide on type of flooring, heating, lighting, doors and windows.
- Get estimates from contractors and select a contractor.
- Finalize the cabinet line, door style, and finish of the cabinetry.
- Select appliances, sink, and usually countertop. BRING ALL YOUR PLANS and make appointments!
- Order cabinetry and schedule contractor start date.
- Order doors and windows.
- Order appliances and and sink. Schedule an approximate delivery date.
- Select and purchase flooring.
- Purchase backsplash tile or material, backsplash grout colors and spacing.
- Select and purchase lighting, faucets (link to faucet reviews here), and garbage disposal.
- Select handles and or knobs.
- Decide on paint colors for walls, ceiling, and trim.
- With construction nearly complete, shop for furniture.
- Purchase kitchen table, chairs, stools, and countertop appliances.
- Clean kitchen, rest of home and put everything back into the kitchen.
- Shop for your first real dinner in your fabulous new kitchen.
- Bon Appetit! Check Out a kitchen timeline in this blog:
Paul McAlary is the President of Main Line Kitchen Design in Narberth, PA. He's been designing award winning kitchens for 25 years and can be reached at email@example.com
View more posts