Posted January 4, 2018 by pmcalary
Main Line Kitchen Design had a very active 2017. Some of our Milestones included:
- Moving to new offices with additional display space and three design stations.
- Winning a Viking Appliance Designer of Distinction Award for 2017. Congratulations to Erica Islas for winning 2017 Designer of the Year for her fabulous kitchen located in historic Los Angeles Link here
- Adding two more experienced Kitchen Designers and selling well over 100 kitchens for the second year in a row. Welcome John and Stacia!
- Enjoying a wonderful company holiday party with all of 5 designers and our significant others at The Manayunk Brewing Company
- Two kitchens featured in the Ardmore Library Kitchen Tour
- Having our blog selected as the 5th best blog on kitchen design in the world by Feedspot
- Averaging 20,000 visitors a month on our web site.
Looking towards 2018 some of the events we anticipate are:
- Finishing our Recommendations of Kitchen Dealers and Designers around the US. Because we get calls daily from all over the US we are hoping to steer people outside of our service area to dealers where they can get competent kitchen design help. This will help customers outside our service area, and help us by reducing the time we spend answering kitchen questions from people that can’t find good design help near them.
- Opening a third office in Havertown across from the post office on City Avenue and over AD Panaccio. We work with General Contractor Al Panaccio on a regular basis and look forward to maintaining an additional office upstairs from his.
- Doing our 2018 updated Kitchen Cabinet Rankings. We will expand our rankings to include the top 100 most popular cabinet lines.
- Continuing to enter our kitchens in design competitions and to showcase them on kitchen tours in our area.
- Exceeding 3,000 likes on Facebook, 1000 visitors a day on our web site, and 100,000 views of our 211 second kitchen video on Youtube.
- Hiring an expeditor to help our designers process our orders and to assure we maintain the same level of customer service as we grow.
- Trying new marketing strategies like the Geo Fencing of industry events such as The Philadelphia Home Show.
Next week Julie and I are looking forward to the 2018 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Orlando Florida.
Thanks to all our customers – you made 2017 very special!
… and of course … as Julia Child said so distinctly …